Monday, September 10, 2018

Theme Week #33

Hi everyone! I hope you are all having a marvelous Monday!
Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner with you today and we are starting a new Theme Week Challenge over at the Stamp Anniething FB group and its all about Keeping It Simple!!! 


Here is a look at my CAS card:


I made a shaped card base by using the Scallop Rectangle Dies 2 from Jaded Blossom. I then stamped my image, Molly-Sunflower, onto a piece of Copic friendly cardstock, colored her with my Copics and trimmed down the cardstock to fit my card base. I stamped my greeting from the Scarecrow Kisses stamp set by Jaded Blossom and wrapped some hemp cording around the top and tied it off with a bow. I popped up my image panel with some foam tape and my card was done!
 Easy Peasy!!



Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I really appreciate it!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!


No comments :

Post a Comment