Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Theme Week #33 with Michelle H

Hello Stamp AnnieThing friends! Michelle Houghton here to share a little SAT inspiration for your Wednesday! This week is theme week which means we are encouraging you to participate in our current theme and share your work!


I am the queen of keep it simple cards so this was right umps ally! I picked an image from a special release just a couple months ago, Lemonade Stand, and colored her up with my Copics. I kept the coloring simple and used basic natural blending groups for my color choices:


Then I added her to my card, again as simple as it gets, two patterned papers with a third strip running horizontal. No additions just the image:


I'll let you get a closer peek as well, the only little tricky part I did was the glass of lemonade, and this is not fancy. I added her hair color behind the top edge of the glass and lightened it with my Colorless Blender so it looks like we can see through the glass a little:


Besides the "seay peasy lemon squeezy is not only a favorite saying it is perfect for the theme week!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Have a Happy Colorful Day!

No comments :

Post a Comment