Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Ahoy Matey

Hi everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I have a card to share.  
I used the Julie-Ahoy Matey stamp set to create my card.



I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I cut the sand using the Under The Sea Metal Dies and the waves cut with the Wave Metal Dies.
I added the tree to the background cut with the Palm Tree Dies and colored the treasure box from the Market Decorative Die Cuts. This is actually a crate filled with oranges but I thought it would make a perfect treasure box filled with gold.
I stamped and colored Julie with Copic markers, adding her on pop dots and stamped the sentiment into the corner.

I hope you all liked my card for today and thanks for visiting!



Have a great day!
GiGi

No comments :

Post a Comment