Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Make Your Own Rainbow!

Hello Stamp AnnieThing friends! Michelle Houghton stopping by with a quick splash of SAT inspiration for you today and a teaser of more to come.

I created a new card this week with one of my favorite Stamp AnnieThing stamps, Samantha - Make Your Own Rainbow. Why you might ask, with all the stamps to choose from? Well...maybe it has to do with the fact that she is holding a marker and I like to color it like a Copic! Today not only did I color her with my Copics I created a background with my (ABS) Copic air brush system.

I started with the sky and a rainbow!


Here is a peek how that turned out:


Then I pulled off the mask and colored up Sammantha!


Here is a look at how cute she is:


I added a plane card base, all that color don't need any more details:


Then next Wednesday I will be posting a video of how I did all that colorful magic! It will be posted on the Copic In The Craft Room YouTube page.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Have a Happy Colorful Day!

No comments :

Post a Comment