Tuesday, August 21, 2018

You're One In A Melon

Hi everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I have a card to share.  
I used the Dorothy-Have A Sweet Day stamp set to create my card.



I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I used watered down ink to do the grass and added a strip of decorative washi tape to the side.
I cut the circle mats using the Stitched Circle and Scallop Circle Dies and stamped Dorothy in the center, coloring her with copic markers.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment using the Berrylicious stamp set onto the banner cut with the Card Layer Dies 1 and  Flag Dies 2.

I hope you all liked my card for today and thanks for visiting!



Have a great day!
GiGi

No comments :

Post a Comment