Saturday, August 11, 2018

Late Summer Gardening

Hi everyone! It's Meg here with you today, sharing a garden design using my FAVE Stamp Anniething stencil! What's your favorite stencil? Come play along with us this month, and you could WIN a Stamp Anniething prize!!




So...my favorite stencil is the Tree stencil. I think this makes the coolest looking retro trees, and it's such a perfect background!


For my design, I created a tree pattern using Twisted Citron, Lucky Clover, and Gathered Twigs Distress Oxides. Then, I layered my lacy top layer, and inked up that background with Broken China Distress Ink. 

 I colored up Molly - Sunflower, and put her amidst the trees.
I can't wait to see your stencil creations! Be sure to upload theme to the folder here. :)

1 comment :

  1. que c'est joli, cet arrière plan avec les arbres est très réussi, encore une carte adorable!

    ReplyDelete