Saturday, August 25, 2018

Got Class?

Hi everyone! It's Meg here with you today, and I've got school on my mind. If your kiddos haven't already gone back, they are just about ready to, so I had to create a back-to-school design!


For my card, I used my back-to-school girl, Chloe - Got Class, and paired her with the new Shooting Star Label die. If you want, you could always put the sentiment in the label, like a little chalkboard.

In order to build my card, I first inked up the background lightly using Twisted Citron Distress Oxide, then layered up the die and Chloe. What I love about the Shooting Star Label die is that you've got a guide as to where to put all the shoots and stars, and the ending result can end up being quite spectacular!!

Have you got class?! Hope the year starts off well!

No comments :

Post a Comment