Thursday, November 9, 2017

To Brighten Your Day

Hey there, Nicole here from "teachdanz".  I am sharing a card I made for the current Theme Week Challenge.  This challenge is all about plaid!!


It seems like plaid has made a comeback in the paper crafting arena with so many designer paper pads themed around plaid.  I used some papers from the Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Rainbow 6x6 paper pad for my card.  


I used "Katy - without the rain" for my focal point.  The sentiment is from a discontinued stamp set I had in my stash.  



I paper pieced the umbrella and the rain jacket and colored everything with copic markers.  I did a little inking with distress inks and embellished with some sequins in my collection.  I hope you will join us in this month's challenge.  You have until December 8th to link up a project in the Facebook group HERE.  

No comments :

Post a Comment