Monday, November 20, 2017

Hello There

Hi crafty friends!
Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner here to share with you a cute little card featuring the adorable stamp, Diana - Sweater Weather.


I made my A2 card base from some Kraft cardstock. I layered a yellow strip of cardstock to some fun plaid paper, wrapped it with some hemp twine and attached it to my card base. I stamped out that sweet girl, Diana ~ Sweater Weather with some Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored her in with my Copics. I stamped my greeting and used some rectangle dies from Jaded Blossom to cut her out and attached my image to my card front with some foam tape. I added a few leaves from the Jaded Blossom Fall banner dies to the bottom corner, along with some Nuvo drops. I think she is so adorable!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Don't forget about the Theme Week Challenge #23 going on in the Stamp Anniething's Stampers Facebook Group! Still plenty of time to play along. 



I hope you have a great crafty day!

No comments :

Post a Comment