Monday, November 6, 2017

Theme Week Challenge #23 with Stacey

Hi Stamp Annie Thing fans and happy Monday!
It's Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner with you today.
Today kicks off the start of a new Theme Week Challenge. 
This challenge is all about Plaid!!


I love plaid!!


I created my card base from some Kraft cardstock and layered it with some dark orange cardstock. I added another layer of kraft, topped with some plaid cardstock and a little border of blue and wrapped some crochet thread around, tied off with a bow. I added a blue stitched oval to the center of my card front. I love this Molly - Sunflower stamp. I mean she's adorable right?? I colored her up with my Copic markers and popped her up with some foam tape onto the blue oval. I finished off my card with a bit more plaid paper in the top corner with the ends flagged. 

Here's how to play in the challenge:
--Create a new Mad About Plaid project
--Share your creation at our Facebook group HERE by December 8, 2017
--Only one entry 
--A stamp of your choice will be awarded to one lucky winner, if we have 5 or more entries.

I hope you will join us in the theme week challenge!
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a great crafty day!

No comments :

Post a Comment