Saturday, July 2, 2016

June Theme Week - Day 6



It's time for another Theme Week!
Let's get crazy with Stars & Stripes!
We would love for you to participate with us in our THEME WEEK and it's quite easy to do so!  Simply create a project using ANY Stamp Anniething product (as your main focal point) in the set "theme" for that month. Post your project to the corresponding album over at our Face Book Group page (Stamp Anniething Stampers)! You may enter as many projects as you wish, but you will only be counted as ONE entry person.  A minimum of 5 people (not including DT Members) is needed in order for a prize to be given.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So here we go for June'sTheme Week!
Make ANY project using stars and stripes!!!


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Here is what I made for the June Challenge:

When stars and stripes were mentioned of course all I could think of
was of Fourth of July or an American theme.
My stars and stripes are subtle but you can clearly see where they are. 

For this card I used
First stamped the image
then I stamped it on a piece of masking paper
so I could use distress ink all over and not 
"ruin" the image I intend to color. 
After getting all inky with the distress inks:
Mermaid Lagoon (a tiny bit around Chloe and Sam)
Black Soot (which covers most of the background)
and Mowed Lawn (for a grassy area)
Then I drew up some fireworks
with my Uniball white pen and my Prismacolor Pencils

Here is a close up of the Copic coloring, a tad bit of the background
and you can even see some of the firework colors reflecting 
on their shiny hair.

 Here is a tad bit of the process
before I started coloring the image
and check out those coupons and spicy wings
LOL  I just use junk mail to protect my table from the ink.


I hope you liked my card. 
Make sure to join us on the Facebook page with 
a project with the theme above. 


Thank you for stopping by.

For a few more details you can stop by my blog

Have a great weekend to everyone
and Happy 4th of July to those that celebrate :)




No comments :

Post a Comment