Wednesday, July 27, 2016

July Theme Week Day #3!


It's time for another Theme Week!
Time for a smile.. its all about RAINBOWS... Simply use rainbow colors and themes!
We would love for you to participate with us in our THEME WEEK and it's quite easy to do so!  Simply create a project using ANY Stamp Anniething product (as your main focal point) in the set "theme" for that month. Post your project to the corresponding album over at our Face Book Group page (Stamp Anniething Stampers)! You may enter as many projects as you wish, but you will only be counted as ONE entry person.  A minimum of 5 people (not including DT Members) is needed in order for a prize to be given.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So here we go for July'sTheme Week!
Make ANY project using rainbows (papers, colors,, patterns, etc!)


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey everyone!

JoAnn from JoBoogie Stamping here with a fun card for Rainbow Week! Here's what I created to share with you today!


I decided to color up Chloe - Stay Cool because she's just too cute! I personally love popsicles so I thought I would color her up to look just like me too. :)

I paired her up with some fun rainbow themed patterned paper I had in my stash and used a sentiment that included "rainbows" in it and used some Hero Arts Ombre ink too. Clever, don't you think?

I love love LOVE how my card turned out and I hope you did too!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to come back tomorrow for more Rainbow Theme Week fun!




No comments :

Post a Comment