Thursday, July 14, 2016

Happy Birthday

Hello everyone! This is Cassandra from Creating with Color by Cassandra.  And I have a fun birthday card to share with you.


This is the cute Stamp Anniething ~ Tony : Gnarly.  I colored him in with Copic Sketch Markers.  He's actually on a skateboard, but I cut that off and planted him in the ground to make it look like he was trying to hold on.  Hee!  Isn't he adorable?!?  I cut the background using the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.  I cut the balloons with the Jaded Blossom ~ Birthday Dies.  The grass is cut with the Jaded Blossom ~ Spring Dies.  And the dirt is cut with the Jaded Blossom ~ Tropical Dies.  The sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ So Many Birthdays.


Copic Sketch Colors
skin ~ E50, E51, E93
hair ~ T4, T7 T9
shirt ~ YG03, YG17, YG67
jeans/hat ~ B91 B93, B95, B97 B99

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!

1 comment :