Thursday, July 28, 2016

July Theme Week ~ Day 4 : Cassandra


It's time for another Theme Week!
Time for a smile.  It's all about RAINBOWS!
Simply use rainbow colors and themes.

We would love for you to participate with us in our THEME WEEK and it's quite easy to do so!  Simply create a project using ANY Stamp Anniething product (as your main focal point) in the set "theme" for that month. Post your project to the corresponding album over at our Face Book Group page (Stamp Anniething Stampers)! You may enter as many projects as you wish, but you will only be counted as ONE entry person.  A minimum of 5 people (not including DT Members) is needed in order for a prize to be given.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So here we go for July'sTheme Week!

Make ANY project using rainbows (papers, colors, patterns, etc)!!!

All projects must be uploaded by midnight PST August 5th to qualify.  Again, a minimum of FIVE entries for a prize win!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Here is what I made for the July Challenge:


This is the sweet little Stamp Anniething ~ Kelsey : Believe.  I colored her in with Copic Sketch Markers.  I cut the background piece using the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies. To make the rainbow, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Stitched Circle Dies.  On the bottom I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Spring Dies 2 for the clouds. The "believe" sentiment come with the beautiful Kelsey stamp.


Copic Sketch Colors
skin ~ E000, E00, E01
hair ~ E50, Y21, Y26
wings ~ B0000, B000, B00
headband ~ R83, B01, YR21, V15 E35

Well my creative friends, that's it for  me today.  I hope you join in the Challenge this month.  I can't wait to see what you all make.  Have a great day everyone!

1 comment :

  1. Super cute ..I keep hoping I will feel well enough to finish my project in time. Fingers crossed I can get in there today!!

    ReplyDelete