Monday, March 28, 2016

Stamp Anniething March Challenge - POLKA DOTS!!!! Day #1 with Cindy and Annie


It's time for another Theme Week!
This time its all about using POLKA DOTS!

We would love for you to participate with us in our THEME WEEK, and its quite easy to do so!
Simply create a project using ANY Stamp Anniething product (as your main focal point) in the set "theme" for that month.
Post your project to the corresponding album over at our Face Book Group page
You may enter as many projects as you wish, but you will only be counted as ONE entry person.
A minimum of 5 people (not including DT Members) is needed in order for a prize to be given.

So here we go for March's Theme Week!
Make ANY project using Polka Dots!!!

All projects must be uploaded by midnight PST April 8th to qualify
Again, a min of FIVE entries for a prize win!
********************************************

So today is Easter Monday so my card is Easter theme, Hope you all had an AWESOME Easter with your family. Here is my card... I used Stamp AnnieThing! Melanie -Need a hug for the sweet girl and from Jaded Blossom I used Card Mat Dies for the bottom layers, the Spring Dies for the eggs and the grass and Honey Bunny for the sentiment.
 Hope you like my card for this challenge!!! :)


 Supplies I Used for my Card:

*******************************
And here is Annie's project for today!

I made Lorraine, one of our very first stamps!
I put her on the Wine Tag Die and Card Mat dies
I added a fun doodlebug designs button on a label die and a hugs sentiment die.

I hope you will play along with us in our Monthly Theme Week! You can see and post all your projects in our Facebook Group HERE

I hope you all liked my project for today and thanks for visiting!

No comments :

Post a Comment