Saturday, March 12, 2016

Abigail - Lucky friend

Hello Crafty Friends,

Katya Bess here with a little card I made using Abigail - Glad We're Friends.

I wanted to create a scene expressing the little sentiment on the card 
and also a theme for the month of March.
Abigail looks so cute with her pigtails sitting on the "floor" so I decided 
to sit her out in a field of grass and flowers. 
I stamped her first, then I masked her with "stamping mask paper"
from Inkadinkado. It's simple and much cleaner than with masking fluid, 
after that I stamped the background, lastly I colored her up.
Then I realized I wanted to draw a little four leaf clover on the grass.
Very easy to create a full scene. 

I chose a contrasting color to the grass like a red shirt and a red layer
but it doesn't look Christmasy.


Here is a close-up of Abigail - Glad We're Friends
the background and the little four leaf clover I hand-drew.
There are a few more details on my blog.

I hope you liked it
and I hope you have a fabulous weekend.


No comments :

Post a Comment