Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Howdy

Hi everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I have a fun card to share. 
I used the Savannah-Howdy Partner stamp set for this card.




I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the mat in Neenah Dessert Sand cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I stamped Savannah directly onto the kraft paper and colored her with Copic markers. The colors are alot different on this type of paper so I had to experiment a little to get this final look.
I used a white gel pen to add all the highlights and outlined her in a light color.
I added some banners to the corner cut with the Flag Dies 2 and used staples on the corners of the card.
To finish, I added the "howdy" sentiment cut with the Alphabet Dies.

I hope you all liked my card for today and thanks for visiting!


Have a great day!
GiGi

No comments :

Post a Comment