Thursday, March 31, 2016

March Theme Week and Challenge ~ Day 4 with Cassandra and Annie!!

It's time for another Theme Week!
This time its all about using POLKA DOTS!

We would love for you to participate with us in our THEME WEEK, and its quite easy to do so!  Simply create a project using ANY Stamp Anniething product (as your main focal point) in the set "theme" for that month. Post your project to the corresponding album over at our Face Book Group page (Stamp Anniething Stampers)!  You may enter as many projects as you wish, but you will only be counted as ONE entry person.  A minimum of 5 people (not including DT Members) is needed in order for a prize to be given.

********************************************
So here we go for March's Theme Week!

Make ANY project using Polka Dots!!!

All projects must be uploaded by midnight PST April 8th to qualify
Again, a min of FIVE entries for a prize win!
********************************************


Here's what Cassandra created for March:




When I saw that the theme for this month was Polka Dots, I immediately thought of Minnie Mouse!  Hee!  So that was my inspiration for this card.  This is the darling Stamp Anniething ~ Kelly : You're Purrfect.  In her original state, she's dressed up for Halloween, but I changed her up a bit for this card.  I colored her skin and hair with Copic Sketch Markers.  And then I paper pieced her outfit and mouse ears headband.  All of the papers, the balloons and the "magic" sentiment are from the Simple Stories ~  Say Cheese collections.  I cut the blue piece in the background using the Jaded Blossom ~ Stitched Square Dies.  The "believe in the" sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Easter Treats 2.

Copic Sketch Colors
skin ~ E50, E51, E93
hair ~ E50, Y21, Y26

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Here is what Annie created for March:

I took the super sassy Jessica and put her on a standard A2 card that I matted with the Card Mat Dies.  Again I used the Wine Tag die and Label dies to jazz it up!  A Sentiment Thank You Die finishes it off!

I hope you will play along with us in our Monthly Theme Week! You can see and post all your projects in our Facebook Group HERE

I hope you all liked my project for today and thanks for visiting!



1 comment :