Friday, February 21, 2020

You're So Glam-DT Kerri



Hello today I am sharing my DT creation.  I chose to color BETTY LOU- YOU'RE SO GLAM.  I stamped her onto Neenah Desert Sand 80lb paper then colored her up using Prisma Pencils!! I created the background with ABSTRACT SUN STENCIL , BLENDING BRUSHES and Tim Holtz Oxide Inks!! I used the new EDGER DIES , REVERSE CIRCLE DIE and BANNER DIES to make the rest of the stuff you see. I added a couple of Enamel Dots and presto!!

Prisma Pencils Used
Skin- Dark Brown, Chocolate, Burnt Ochre, Mineral Orande, Peach, Light Peach,
Cheeks- Tuscan Red, Crimson Red
Hair- Dark Umber, Light Umber, Sandbar Brown, GingerRoot
Shirt- Pumpkin Orange, Mineral Orange, Yellowed Orange, Yellow Ochre
Pants- Dark Green, Olive Green, Apple Green, Spring Green
White for around Eyes!!

No comments :

Post a Comment