Thursday, February 27, 2020

You Are Purrfect To Me!!! :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from
 Cindy's Scraptastic Designs, It's my day to post over at 
Stamp Anniething!!! For today I made a card for one of Tiffany's friend.
It's her Birthday in a few weeks. Hope she likes it :)
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Love me Love my Pets - Box the Pet - 4 for Courtney the sweet girt and her cats, the Pets - Sentiment (not sure the number) for the sentiment, the
Banner Dies for the banner, the Word Bubble Cloud Die for the bubble and from SVG Cutting Files I used the Love Yarn for the big yarn layer in the back and the paper is from Doodlebug Design
Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 
Supplies I Used for my Card:
Pet - 4
Pets - Sentiment


 Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 
 


1 comment :

  1. trop mignonne cette carte avec ces belles couleurs et cette colorisation très réussie!

    ReplyDelete