Monday, February 24, 2020

We "Mermaid" to be Friends

Hi Friends!
A few weeks ago, I had the honour to help Ann out in her booth at Stampfest in Clearwater Florida. It was so fun meeting everyone in person. While I was at the expo, there was a ton of interest in the "Under The Sea" bundle and I realized that I haven't given this amazing set some love in a while.


I decided I wanted to try to do rainbow hair...so this was my attempt at it using Copic markers.  I'm not sure if I was overly successful but I had a lot of fun and in the end, that's all that counts :)
I kept my card layout pretty simple allowing the focus to remain on the coloured image with the masked off and stencilled circle background. 

I hope you like my card creation for today!

Until next time - Stephen 

No comments :

Post a Comment