Monday, September 9, 2019

Theme Week #45

Hi everyone! It's MEG here to kick-off Theme Week #45 - let's get cozy!

For those of you who have participated, you know entering your design into this Theme Week Challenge is easy-peasy! I explain how to do that below. But first, my inspiration...

Have you noticed just how many Stamp Anniething characters there are?! And I bet some of them make you think of people you know. So, I bring you a new idea in creating holiday gift tags.


Here, I've used Lorraine - Hello and altered her hair (did you know you can do that?!) so she looks like me. You don't even need to add words explaining who your package is to when you've drawn them right into the tag!

Tags are super simple to create with the help of the Shaker Basics dies. I hope this inspires you to try a new approach to your holiday gift tags!

Ok, now back to the challenge:
  • Create your project to match the theme
  • Share your creation in our FB group by October 4 (please join if not already a member). Make sure you look for the Theme Week Challenge picture folder and upload your design pic there!
Have fun and see you next time!

No comments :

Post a Comment