Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Creating Plaid with Copic

Hi Stamp AnnieThing friends! Michelle Houghton here for your mid-week SAT inspiration. This month's theme is "Cozy Plaid" and I decided to create a little plaid with my Copic Markers.

I chose a favorite fall SAT stamp, Krissy - Fall Leaves, stamped her in a lighter ink in order to do a little no-line coloring, and then found some plaid patterned papers that I thought would. be fun to try to match. Usually I color first then match my papers, but this time knowing I wanted to create a plaid on Krissy's pants that matched the paper I started with papers first!

Here is a few photos so you can see the finished product:


Here you can see the pants a little better:


And here is a close up of her face, her little bow is so thin I have trouble coloring around wit so I added it on top with twine that I matched by coloring with Copic!


Then bonus! I have a video for you too check out how I colored her up. Hope you have a few minutes and can go check it out!



Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a Happy Colorful Day!

No comments :

Post a Comment