Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Best Witches

Hi everyone! This is Tina from The Scrappin Rabbit blog and I have a Halloween card to share featuring the new Diana- Best Witches stamp. 


There is currently a "Get Cozy With Plaid" challenge on the Stamp Anniething Facebook group (click HERE ) and so I decided to do a themed card using this Halloween plaid for my background layer. I stamped, embossed and colored up this cutie using Copics. 


I added some layers using a label shaped and oval shaped diecuts. I stamped and embossed the sentiment onto a little banner die and added some glittered enamel dots. I also cut out a small flower to add to her hat. It's hard to see in the pic but I did add lots of sparkle using my Sparkle Marker.

Thanks so much for stopping by! You can find the stamp that I used linked below. Have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment