Wednesday, August 21, 2019

You are "Oz" some!

Hi everyone! This is Tina from The Scrappin Rabbit blog and I have a card to share featuring stamps from the Land of Oz Bundle Theme Set


This bundle is one of my faves! I stamped and embossed the Dorothy image and colored her up using Copics. The patterned papers are from Doodlebug Design and I cut out 2 strips and glued them to my A2 card base. I cut out the circle using the Shaker Basics Set 1 dies and stenciled the yellow brick wall with the Brick stencil from the Wizards Box Grab and Go and distress inks. I drew the grass using my Copics and added some floral embellishments from my stash.


I stamped and embossed the sentiment and doodled some checkered lines over her dress with my white gel pen. It's hard to see in the pic but I added some sparkle to her shoes.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a great day :)

Here are the supplies I used:
Brick Stencil from the Wizards Box Grab and Go

No comments :

Post a Comment