Monday, August 5, 2019

Katy - Without the Rain

Hi Friends!
I have a card to share with you today that is perfect for someone who needs a little pick me up.


I used the stamp set "Katy - Without the Rain" and coloured her with Copic markers.
The background was created using Distress Oxide inks and a white coloured pencil. Once completed, I diecut the background out using the shaker basics set 1 of dies and placed it on top of some pattern paper that accented the colours I used in my card design. lastly I added a few sequins and stamped the sentiment out and diecut it using the Banner Dies that recently came out.

I hope you like my card creation for today!
Until next time - Stephen

2 comments :

  1. She turned out so beautiful! Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sous la pluie avec un parapluie plein de couleurs, c'est trop joli!

    ReplyDelete