Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Marvelous!

Hello Stamp AnnieThing friends and fans! Michelle Houghton here for your mid-week SAT inspiration. I am playing along with this month's theme challenge and adding some "Gold" into my card and more specifically my images this time.

I decided to play with an image from a couple months back, Liberty - You Rev My Engine, She looks an awful lot like a super hero to me sooo...


I made some small modifications to her uniform and after I colored her with my Copics added gold foil onto both her uniform and in her hair as well. 

I have been holding all the gorgeous metallic yardsticks that have been coming ion the Grab and Go boxes and decide to break out a sheet of that as well!


Ann has an amazing new set of banner dies and I used the to create this hero worthy back drop, The bottom patterned paper is just a photo of glitter if it was all that shiny it might overwhelm he he!


Thanks as always for stopping by!

Have a Happy Colorful Day!


2 comments :

  1. I love her as Captain Marvel also. You did a fabulous job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. quelle magnifique uniforme! Carte et personnage très dynamiques!

    ReplyDelete