Thursday, November 15, 2018

Stamp AnnieThing Challenge!!! Thank you card :)

 
 

Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,
 It's my day to post over at Stamp Anniething!!! and It's Challenge week :)
This month the theme is "STENCIL BACKGROUND" 


For today I made a gift card holder with the new Girl that just got release last week

I used Jaded Blossom the new Coffee Slider Die for the base, the Coffee Banner Dies- for the coffee beans, the Coffee Break for the sentiment, the Mini Tag Dies 2 for the banner and from Stamp AnnieThing! I used Gracie- How you bean for the girl, the Thanks Die for
the Thanks, the Hybrid Ink Cubes - Single colors for the shading.
Hope you like my Sneak Peeks for today!!! :)
 

Supplies I Used for my Gift Card Holder:
Gracie- How you bean

 Thank you for stopping by and have a great week!!! :)
 
 
 


1 comment :