Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Gingerbread Houses and Holiday Dreams

Hello Stamp AnnieThing friends! Yesterday over on our Facebook fan page I did a live coloring tutorial of a new SAT digital image, Gingerbread!

You say you missed the live tutorial?! How can that be? I know you all have 7:30pm Eastern wide open on your planners, ha ha. Actually I know all of us are crazy busy and this time of year often gets even more frantic than normal. Luckily for ALL of us when we teach a live tutorial on Facebook it get's recorded and now it is on the Facebook page for those small moments here and there that you manage to catch for yourself. I enjoy watching tutorials when I am doing other things like folding laundry or prepping dinner. I can't color along, but I get lots of info just listening and watching when I can. Hope you will have the chance to take a peek later if you did not get to join me yesterday.
Here is a peek at the finished card.


One of the things that is unique about this particular SAT digital image is the size. Now with digital images you have control over the size so you can change this if you want, but if you use the Gingerbread! stamp as is it is a full card front. Yep, fills your 4.25 x 5.5 card front. Now because I use Copics I still place this on a card base, remember that Copics will bleed through your cardstock. You could also fussy cut her out and put her on a different colored base or patterned paper, but I like letting the coloring shine and this image just fits the card front so well it doesn't need anything else.
Here is a close up of our gingerbread master. If you notice a little or a lot of shine I added Stickles on the gumdrops and Glossy Accents on the peppermint and lollipops. 


Thanks for stopping by today! If you did not have time last night to check out the live FaceBook tutorial head over there when you have a chance to check out the coloring. And make sure to take a peek at all the fun digital images Ann has in the store!

Have a Happy Colorful Day!






No comments :

Post a Comment