Monday, November 19, 2018

Baby It's Cold Outside Shaker

Hi everyone! I hope you are all having a marvelous Monday!
Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner with you today to share a Christmas shaker card that I made using some of those great products from Stamp Anniething.


I made a square card and then used the Star Card Mat Die to build my shaker window. I filled it with some ornament filler that I found at the dollar tree along with some of the Snow Diamond Adornments from Stamp Anniething. I colored Katy - Have A Ball with my Copic markers, used my Scan N Cut 2 to cut her out and adhered her to my shaker. I added a greeting from Jaded Blossom and my card was done!!


I think it turned out so pretty!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I really appreciate it!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

No comments :

Post a Comment