Saturday, December 16, 2017

You're My Shining Star

Hi everyone! This is Tina from The Scrappin Rabbit blog and I am sharing a card I made for the Sparkle & Shine Challenge:


How to Play Along:
- Create a new project and add some "sparkle" 
-Share your creation at Our Facebook Group HERE by January 5, 2018
-Only one entry 
-A stamp of your choice will be awarded to the winner, if we have five or more entries.

For my project I decided to make a shaker card using one of my faves...Melanie- Need A Hug


I stamped, embossed and colored her with Copics. I also stamped and embossed some stars on the night sky background with some holographic embossing powder. I created a window to fill with sparkle and stars. I kept the card design simple so the Melanie and the window would be the focus. 


I added some more sparkle to her bow. 

I hope you like my card. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will join us for this fun challenge! Have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment