Monday, February 6, 2017

You're an A+ in my Book!!

Hey Everyone! It's Candace from Candi O. Designs and it's my day to post over at Stamp Anniething and I have a couple of stationary projects to share with you!!  
I was inspired by Abigail ~ A+ in My Book to make a bookmark.  She's too cute and what a fun piece to hold your page!! 

Products Used:
Stamp AnnieThing: Abigail ~ A+ in My Book
SVG Cutting Files: Book Mark Bases
Jaded Blossom: Stitched Square Dies
Paper: Imaginisce 
Copics, Ribbon, Twine, Mini Paper Clip, Enamel Dots and Gems

Next up, I bought this little post it note pad and turned it into a little desk note piece.  I used a acrylic 4x6 frame for the base, inserted a piece of paper inside frame, glued notepad to outside of frame and then embellished.  I love Samantha - Make Your Own Rainbow and knew she'd be the perfect girl for this notepad set!!

Products Used:
Paper: Simple Stories ~ Enchanted
Copics, Twine and Enamel Dots

Hope you liked my projects today and thanks for stopping by!!
Have a great week!!

1 comment :