Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Springtime Greetings

Image may contain: text



Hi everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I have a fun card to share. I wanted to play along in the "Frame It" Theme Week Challenge so I made this fun card.


I used the Julie-Enjoy The Ride stamp set for my  card today.






I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mats cut with the Jaded Blossom Rectangle Dies 1Rectangle Dies 2, and the Scallop Rectangle Dies 1.
I added the clouds and ground cut with the Border Dies 2 and the fence from the Scenic Dies.
I stamped and colored Julie with Copic markers and cut her out by hand, adding her to the card on pop dots.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment from the Springtime Greetings stamp set.

There are still a couple days left to play along in the challenge so lets see what you can create!

I hope you all liked my card for today and thanks for visiting!


Have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment