Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Teacher's Gift ...

Good morning. Ruza here to share a Teacher Gift idea ...


I created my own DP using the Rose from the Party in the USA stamp set, and coloring them with my Copic Markers. The "Thank You" sentiment is part of the One Cool Cat stamp set.

Here are several more photo's showing the Gift opened up ...



I did not design this Post-it-Note Holder myself, I saw this awesome Tutorial last week over on the MFT Blog, and just had to try my hand at it. Since I am in the process of making Teacher Gifts for an upcoming Craft Fair that benefits the Special Needs Students in my community I thought this would be an awesome addition to the products I'll be offering.

I hope today's project inspires you to head on over to store to check out all of the amazing stamps that we have to offer.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

2 comments :