Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Good morning. Ruza here to share a Clean & Simple (CAS) card with you today.

Size: 3-1/2" x 5"

I pulled out the lovely Rare Bird stamp set for today's card. After stamping the birdhouse on Neenah Solar White cardstock, I colored the image with my Copic Markers, and then cut it out to paper-piece on the actual card. The sentiment in the set is perfect for thank you cards, and I know with school starting in 2-weeks I will be needing many of these. After adding the sentiment, I used a 0.3 Black Copic Multi-Liner and ruler to add the faux stitching around the card, and then stamped the birdhouse on the envelope.

This is one card that I plan on reproducing using different cardstock for the background.

The Rare Bird stamp set has so many images and sentiments that are perfect for creating CAS cards. I hope today's project inspires you to head on over to store to check out all of the amazing stamps that we have to offer.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

2 comments :