Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Have a Happy Birthday ...

Good morning. Ruza here to share another Clean & Simple (CAS) card with you this week.

Size: 3-1/2" x 5"

When I saw the Clean & Simple Sketch #253 over the weekend, I knew it was perfect for a sweet Birthday card. So I pulled out the FUN Wish Big stamp set to create my card. I tend to cut my photopolymer stamps to use only a portion of the stamps when the desire hits, and that is what I did for this card. The small present is part of the Wish Big sentiment stamp in the set, and since I wanted to use both present images I cut the sentiment out. It fit perfectly back together when I was done. I also separated the sentiment so I could place it on 2-lines.

The images were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, and colored with my Copic Markers. Once I layered the pieces onto my card base I used a White Gelly Roll Pen to add white dots to the big presents and to the ribbon on the small presents, placed the sentiment in the corner, and then I added tiny gemstone to the bow.

The Wish Big stamp set has so many images and sentiments that are perfect for creating CAS cards. I hope today's project inspires you to head on over to store to check out all of the amazing stamps that we have to offer.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

No comments :

Post a Comment