Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Swinging By

Hi everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I have a card to share.
I used the Audrina-Swinging By stamp to create my card.



I started this card with a standard A2 card base and created the grass by adding texture paste to the Chainmail Stencil. I then ink blended the green over the texture and the blue for the sky.
I stamped and colored Audrina with Copic markers and stamped her sentiment onto the background.
I added the tree limb cut from the Twig Frame Builder Die and the leaves from the Woodland Dies.
To finish, I pop dotted her to the card, lining up the rope over the limb.

I hope you all liked my card for today and thanks for visiting!
GiGi

2 comments :

  1. This is amazing, you need to do a Tuesday Technique on the textured paste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super jolie cette carte et la colorisation des cheveux est très réussie!

    ReplyDelete