Thursday, June 11, 2020

Fishing Father's Day Card

Happy Thursday my crafty friends!!  I have a masculine themed card to share with you today as a part of this week's theme challenge with Stamp Anniething.  Each month there is a new challenge with a "theme" and June's theme is "masculine card or project".  One week a month the Stamp Anniething Design Team creates a few projects to go along with the challenge theme.


I figured I would double up and use this as a Father's Day card!!
Here is what I came up with -


I started off by stamping and coloirng my image from "Stephen - You Are Reely Awesome".  I then masked it off and did some ink blending and for my water I used the "Wave Edge Stencil".  I cut out that layer with the rectangle from "Shaker Basics Set 1".  I also added another layer of solid cardstock cut with the "Shaker Basics Set #1" and added the letters D A D using some stamps and dies from the "It's a Little Strange" Grab and Go Box.

Here's how to play along with the Monthly Challenge - 


- Create a new project using the above sketch with Stamp Anniething products

-Share your creation at Our Facebook Group HERE by July 3, 2020.

-Only one entry 

-A stamp of your choice will be awarded to the winner, if we have five or more entries.

Not a member of Stamp Anniething's Stampers Facebook group?
Request to join, HERE

Have a great day!



1 comment :

  1. Nicole, this is just awesome. I have such a hard time making masculine cards. SO I a ready to take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete