Monday, January 27, 2020

Winter Hugs

Hi Friends!
I'm back with another card creation featuring Stamp Anniething goodies.


I coloured up the Eskimo Kisses digital image using Copic markers and added some details with black and white coloured pencils. Once finished, I cut her out and place her onto a background I created using Stamp Anniehthing Hybrid inks. I had so much fun making the background and can't wait to get out my inks again to play some more. To finish off my background, I added the tree portion from the Globe - Winter Add On die in black to create a winter silhouette scene.

I diecut out the "Hugs" word multiple times and layered them together to make it more thick and heat embossed the bottom portion with silver embossing powder, which gives it that little extra bling.

I put everything together and placed it on top of the Quilted Mat Die and added a few silver sequins to bring it all together.

I hope you like my card creation for today!

Until Next Time - Stephen


Supplies Used

Stamp


Dies

No comments :

Post a Comment