Monday, January 13, 2020

Talk Like A Pirate

Hi Friends!! 
I have a card to share with you today featuring amazing Stamp Anniething goodies :)


I have had the Talk Like A Pirate digital image sitting in my computer for ages and I thought he was overdue for some colouring...I printed him off and coloured him up using Copic markers and added some detail with coloured pencil. Next I used some woodgrain pattern paper which I ink blended the edges of to give it a more weathered look. I cut out some watercolour cardstock using the Squiggle Mat Die and then did some ink smooshing with Distress Inks and Oxide inks. I also added some Perfect Pearls splatters in Perfect Pearl and Gold to my ink smooshing to give my card a little extra sparkle and shine. I stamped and heat embossed a sentiment onto one of the banners from the Banners die set and layered another banner in yellow behind it to give some more visual interest. Lastly I added some gold sequins to finish off my card.

Items Used

Stamps

Dies

I hope you liked my card creation for today!
Until Next Time - Stephen

No comments :

Post a Comment