Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Sunshine Day

Hello StampAnnieThing friends! Michelle Houghton here with a little mid-week inspiration. I used my Copics as usual to color up Molly - Sunflower. 


I stamped her with a very light ink color so that I could do a little no-line coloring today, here is a close up and the colors I used:


Skin - E50, E21, E11(tongue - E93, E04) Hair - E21, E23, E25, E27  Sunflower - E31, E33, E35, Y32, Y35, Y38, G21, G24, G28  Overalls - B91, B95. Shirt - BV00, BV02
I also used a black Copic Multiliner for to add back in the pupils, eyelashes and mouth. 

The patterned papers I used are from Stamp AnnieThing and the acrylic dots are as well!


Thanks for stopping in today! Ann has all sorts of AMAZING things planned for you in the new future so make sure to be checking back in here and on the Facebook group to keep up with all the latest!

Have a Happy Colorful Day!

No comments :

Post a Comment