Monday, April 8, 2019

Theme Week #40 Pastels

 
Hi everyone! It's Meg here and today I'm sharing a design with you using the FUN Giselle - Have a Ball.

It's also Theme Week! Our theme this month is Pastels. I've taken a twist on the Pastels theme and used some gray to lighten up my scene.


For this design, I added some accents from the Conquer the World Grab and Go Box. I used some of the black multi-color glitter party paper, and one of the stencils for a fun background.

I made the frame around Giselle using the Shaker Basics Set 1 dies and colored her with Copics.

If you would like to play along with this Theme Week, all you need to do is:
  • Create your project to match the theme
  • Share your creation in our FB group by April 5 (please join if not already a member). Make sure you look for the Theme Week challenge folder and upload your design pic there!
 Easy peasy! Have fun and see you next time!

No comments :

Post a Comment