Wednesday, April 24, 2019

How You Bean?

Hello Stamp AnnieThing fans and friends! Michelle Houghton here bringing you a little mid-week SAT inspiration. I have been playing with a Gelli Arts: Gel Printing Plate recently so I decided to create a background for the adorable Gracie-How You Bean image.

I colored Gracie with my Copics:


Then I used the Gel Printing plate, Copic Various Ink refills and a plastic cup to create faux coffee rings on watercolor paper:



Add the two together with some pretty patterned papers and trim and we have a card!


Here is a close up of Gracie to see her hair and skin a little better. I added a touch of Glossy Accents onto the coffee bean on the cup too.


Thanks for stopping by today! If you have not had a chance make sure to enter your "Pastel" creation in this month's theme challenge on our FaceBook Fan page!

Have a Happy Colorful Day!

No comments :

Post a Comment