Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Rule The Galaxy

Hi everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I have a card to share.
I used the all the items to create this card from the Galactic Love Grab And Go Box. 





















I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat cut from the Galactic Love Paper Pad with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I cut the Arched Window Die out of the metallic silver paper and then added it to a mat that I stenciled with the Warp Speed Stencil.
I stamped and colored Kevin and Tommy with Copic Markers, giving him the gun from the Victoria stamp set, and added them to the card on pop dots.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment onto a banner cut with the Card Layer Dies 2 with the sentiment from the Galactic 1 stamp set.
You can find the Galactic Love Grab and Go Box
 HERE

I hope you all liked my card for today and thanks for visiting!

Have a great day!
GiGi

1 comment :