Thursday, February 14, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!  Nicole here today to share a card with you.  We are still in our "theme week" for this month and this month's theme is "pretty in pink".  Here is my card -



Because there is so much going on already with the background, I chose not to put a sentiment on the front of my card.  Honestly, it is nice to have a few blank cards on hand that can be used for a variety of situations - birthday, thank you, just because - and I feel like this one could be used for several different opportunities.  I used the following Stamp Anniething products on my card today -



I hope you will create something for our theme week challenge too!!
How to Play Along:

- Create a new project using pink

-Share your creation at Our Facebook Group HERE by March 8, 2019.

-Only one entry 

-A stamp of your choice will be awarded to the winner, if we have five or more entries.

Not a member of Stamp Anniething's Stampers Facebook group?
Request to join, HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

2 comments :