Monday, December 31, 2018

Happy Birthday

Hi everyone!!
Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner here today with this fun birthday card featuring this cutie patootie stamp called, Madison - Be All Kinds of Happy.


I covered my white card base with some patterned paper from Echo Park and added a couple of strips of coordinating patterned paper along one side. I used a circle from the Shaker Basic Set 1 and adhered that to my card front and fussy cut the edge to make it flush with the card. I stamped my sentiment from Jaded Blossom onto a piece of pink patterned paper & layered that on top of the circle. I colored Madison with my Copic markers and then used my Scan N Cut 2 to cut her out, popping her up onto my card with some foam tape. I added a balloon from Jaded Blossom and tied some crochet thread for a bit of dimension. I finished my card with some sequins and Nuvo drops. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
I really appreciate it!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!


No comments :

Post a Comment