Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Christmas With Stamp AnnieThing

Hello Friends! I am getting to share a brand new Stamp AnnieThing image with you today! I asked Ann a month or so ago if she would be willing to create a Nativity scene for all of us. I color one each year for Copic In The Craft Room and post it on Christmas and Ann said YES! 😁

So today I am sharing a brand new digital image with you and I have a full video of Copic coloring to go along with it!

If you have not explored the new Stamp AnnieThing site yet you need to take a full tour, each time I come back I discover new things appearing and new categories to explore. (You know things I might NEED!) One of the new sections in the store is the digital stamp section. Now you are not re-directed to Etsy you get to stay right here for your digital images as well! You will recognize many of the images as the Facebook "Color With Me" images that we have been sharing each month. We have more of these in store for you for 2019! Today you will have access to this new digital and instead of live coloring I am including a link to my video.

Here is a look at my finished card:


And a close up so you can see Ann's beautiful image:


And here is the link to the video:

https://studio.youtube.com/video/zfnYjAgLgHQ/edit

Thank you so much for stopping by today! To find this beautiful stamp check out the Digital Stamp section at Stamp AnnieThing.


No comments :

Post a Comment