Saturday, July 14, 2018

Theme Week Challenge: Stars and Stripes



Hi everyone! It's Meg here to share with you my red, white, and blue challenge make! For my design, I wanted to take advantage of the recent 4th of July holiday, and the Stars and Stripes stencil was perfect for that! 


 My design is very simple, that magical stencil makes it look really festive! I paired the stencil with Lorraine - Hello as my main image, and used the sentiment and sparkler from Stacey - Celebrate. I dipped the sparkler part in some gold glitter to give it extra sparkle.

There is still plenty of time to come play along! Hope to see your red, white, and blue creation soon! Click here to join in the fun with this challenge! If you're not yet a part of the FB Stamp Anniething Stamper's group, make sure to ask to join too!

1 comment :