Thursday, July 12, 2018

Stamp AnnieThing Challenge!!! Red, White & Blue! Day # 4

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,
 It's my day to post over at Stamp Anniething!!! and It's Challenge week :)
This month the theme is Red, White & Blue!

 
For today I made a card that is so SUPER FUN using Red, White & Blue!!!!
 I just LOVE Victoria, she is ADORABLE...
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the Victoria-Here's The Dirt for the girl, the
Garden Grow Die Cuts for the snail, the Lemonade Stand Bundle Set for the grass and from
Jaded Blossom I used Octagon Dies for the layers, the Spring Dies for the flowers, the
Word Bubble Dies for the bubble to add my sentiment that is from the set Happy Summer.
Hope you like my card for todays challenge!!! :)
 

 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge.
Deadline for this challenge is by midnight PST midnight PST August 3rd
HAVE FUN!!! :) 

   Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 
 

1 comment :