Monday, April 30, 2018

Steampunk Inspiration using Stamp AnnieThing stamps

Hi friends! Stephen here and Its my day to share a card creation on the Stamp AnnieThing blog. 
I am sharing a card that has been sitting in the back of my head for about 6 months now. Back in November, I ate at a restaurant called Toothsome Chocolate Emporium...its a really cool steampunk styled restaurant with amazing food (AND desserts!!) at Universal City Walk in Orlando, Florida. 
Inside of Toothsome Emporium - my inspiration photo of my card creation.

I immediately thought the Maggie -  Steampunk stamp set would be perfect to create a card with a design inspired by the restaurant. 




I created a shaker card filled with gold coloured balls and crystals. I also used Nuvo Mousse to add accents of golds and bronze onto of the embossed black cardstock. To finish off the caed, I added some black and white striped paper. Lastly, I heat embossed the sentiment using a bronze embossing powder to tie everything together...and of course I added a few sequins because it wouldn't be a card of mine without sequin.

I hope you like my card creation!

Until next time - Stephen

2 comments :

  1. whaou!!!! elle est tellement belle et originale, j'adore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image and the way you colored her. :)

    ReplyDelete